Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Daily-dallying


London town
Was completely different from what I was expecting.
Looking back now, it was amazing.
But at that time, it was disappointing.
Especially after the amazing cities like Prague, Barcelona and Pariiiiiiiii(said with a beautiful french accent and flutter of the eyelashes)
Yeah, so London is quite amazing by itself...


V and me stayed with one of my best friends. And we had a blast. :) A tiring end to the fabulous Euro trip of ours...
Needless to say, I shopped ;) and pub-hopped. 


More on the trip, one day....


I am welcome.
No, you are sorry :P
(ok thats me being random) ignoreeeeee! hehe.... 













1 comment:

  1. What?? You didn't like London!! What what what?
    Ok fine, I'll make extra effort next time you're over!

    ReplyDelete