Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Daily-dallying


“Paris is always a good idea.”
― Audrey Hepburn

 “Put on a trench, you're suddenly Audrey Hepburn walking along the Seine, even if you've got read hair and you're five-one.”
― Michael Kors

I just realised I really have not raved and ranted enough about Paris. I know its got cliche written all over it. As if I care.
 But seriously, Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. And so romantic. It's in the air...

And today being Feb 22nd...
Happy birthday to one of my dearest friends, soul sister and finally my "relative" Sreeja ;)
My fellow piscean, you are being missed while ur rocking it in Puerto rico :D



Sometimes, things cannot be explained.
That includes her expression and the imaginary Eiffel tower or whatever I am holding :P


Happy birthday again!
xoxo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment