Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

27 is equal to 5

Well, it was my birthday on 26th of this month. That was on last Sunday :)

And I turned 27. 
No exclamations, please. I am done with that bit really. 
Of course I complained a bit. Was made to shut up by each and every one of my friends, as I have been the youngest amongst them hehe... Now how can I complain to them, no? But I still did. (evil child's play type grin)

Yeah, I turned a year older(along with the rest of the world).


And quite on the contrary, I felt like a 5 year old! :) Why? Lekin kyon!
Well I got a Lady Gaga cake!!
I had a proper b'day party. See the balloons? The hugeeeee hoarding of 27 you see, was a collage done by my sweetest darling friends and  my sweetheart Viv, of my sweetest moments with them... (Sorry for overdose of sweetness). The cake (yes i already mentioned that didn't I) and some lovely gifts.... Not to forget the cute lil customised b'day cap.
Now getting pampered like that, is a luxury few people get.














But do you know the real reason why I feel like a 5 year old?
Because these past few years of my life have been the most carefree, mad, crazy and fun years of my life...
I  am very grateful to have these people in my life :)
I love my life!
I love my parents and my sister.
I couldn't have dreamt of a better boyfriend, now husband(lalala!)
I love my friends.
I love my job (well, most of the time at least...)  :P
I am at my healthiest ever. And thinnest ;)

So what's not to love, right?

All though I wish I had a full nice image of me in my lovely black bandage dress!
And more pics with friends.. you know those posy ones, not blurry and all...

We always have a lot to complain about, a lot to accomplish and a lot of wants... But sometimes, it's all that we have, which is just wonderfully perfect just the way it is.



Haha! Caught you guys in the act! (Thanks Sini for the proof)

27....... the iconic age for the iconic personalities to do something iconic, HERE I COME!

PS: Thank you darlings for making me feel like a baby. A big baby. :P

PPS: Happy leap day, world!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! oh wait.. sorry it's too late ;)
    Ah how sweet.. wish I could have been there!

    And yeah.. in response to 'I love my friends' ..

    Your friends love you :)) x

    ReplyDelete